Title: Client Coordinator
Department: Client Services
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is looking for a Client Coordinator. In this role, you will work with the assigned CyberGrants POD in the development and delivery of products and services to ensure satisfaction on the part of the client.
- Deliver superior customer service by providing best business practices and support in using CyberGrants products
- Work and collaborate with CyberGrants’ diverse talents (Client Manager, Software Engineer, Database Engineer, Support Center, etc) in development and delivery of CyberGrants products to help the philanthropic goals of the clientele
- Pro-actively manage lifecycle of issues from being reported by customer to its resolution by the support and development teams
- Record and track key client activities and issues
- Meet regularly with clients via phone and/or web to provide weekly updates, track on going issues and communicate status
- Meet regularly with Team Leader to discuss workload, communicate issues and address individual development
- Fulfill Client Coordinator study specific tasks during each phase of the project.
- Deployment – (Client Documentation, Client Training, Internal Training)
- Retention – (Reporting, Issue management and resolution, process improvements
Required Skills & Experience
- Education Minimum: BS, BA or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with multiple stake holders
- Experience dealing with external customers and have a customer service orientation
- Comfortable operating in a technologically dynamic environment
- Willingness to adopt new systems and adhere to established business practices
- Knowledge and comfort in using all applications included in the Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Strong interest in the application of new technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.